In the main studio
- Ray Trayle etching press, 48"x96"
- 2 Ettan MS-3 etching presses, 24"x48"
- Holbein etching press 12"x24"
- Challenge-Gordon letterpress, 8"x12"
- Challenge-Gordon letterpress, 10"x15"
- Nipping press
- Rosin box
- Vertical etching tanks for ferric chloride
- Paper guillotine
- Drying racks
- Flat files
- Light tables
- Drymount presses
- Soaking tubs
In the screenprinting annex
- Screen washout booth w/ pressure washer
- UV Exposure unit fits screens up to 24"x36"
- Large work table
- Multiple hinged platens
- Drying rack
- Flat file
Plus a plethora of supplies and tools like inks, grounds, non-volatile solvents and extenders, emulsions, paints, brayers, squeegees, letterpress type, chases, and furniture, cutting mats, plates, screens, blankets, tarlatans, newsprint, paper towels, hot plates, blow dryers, paper cutters, straitedges, rulers, tape, scissors, and more!
Please contact us if you have something you'd like to donate or loan to the studio.